I care about meaningful education experiences.
Helpful, consistent and responsive, I’m ready for your next project.
I design learning programs for adult education; programs with resources that get people invested in their learning experiences.
Specialising in working with groups of adult literacy learners, I have hands-on experience as a teacher and resources developer for vocational education and adult learning. I work with the vocational education and training sector, local government, neighbourhood houses and community service organisations.
I am an experienced editor of academic texts, learning resources and non-fiction manuscripts. Here are my three latest editing projects:
– Bonney, W (2021), #ColourFULL: How Women of Colour can become powerful leaders that transform the world, self-published.
– Anyieth A (2021) South Sudanese Manhood and Family Crisis in the Diaspora, Africa World Books.
– Anyieth, A (2022) Unknown, Text Publishing. (Initial editing services provided to the author before successfully submitting the edited manuscript to Text Publishing)
My professional background is supported by a breadth of relevant tertiary education:
- BA, The University of Melbourne, 2009
- BBus, Victoria University, 2012
- GradDipEd, Victoria University, 2013
- TAE40116, Victoria University, 2014
- TAEASS502, Bendigo Kangan Institute, 2019