Adult learning is powerful but teaching adults can be tricky.
Workshop facilitators and community educators can struggle to tailor training to different learner groups.
Learner-centred teaching is quality learning.
Let me help you become a better educator.
Elizabeth has a deep understanding of issues facing culturally and linguistically diverse individuals, especially in the learning and employment space. Her skills and knowledge of education and community development are unsurpassed. She is an asset to any organisation she works for.Haidi Shehab, Education Consultant, HS Consulting
The presenters had an excellent understanding of their subject matter which they presented in a very positive style that put participants in a very secure environment that encouraged maximum participation.University of the Third Age forum organiser, Adult Learning Principles presentation, Sydenham Neighbourhood House, co-presenter H.Shehab
She made me feel confident about learning.Nadia Franso, Adult Migrant English program student, Kangan Institute
What skills are you looking to develop?
An engaging and energetic speaker, I deliver practical professional development workshops to up-skill trainers, facilitators, tutors, community educators and others in:
- Using digital applications for remote teaching
- Adapting existing teaching and learning materials to remote delivery
- Engaging adult learners in face-to-face, blended and online learning
- Inclusive teaching practices for English-language learners
- Developing in-house training for non-government and not-for-profit organisations
- Tailoring in-house training for culturally and linguistically diverse learners
Get in touch to talk about how I can help with your latest project.
Elizabeth Carr Learning Support & Solutions